Notes and presentations from the speakers can be accessed here.
‘Beyond the Gimmick’, Steve Kibble, Devon Curriculum Services
Using ICT in PE: whole school issues and funding opportunities, Steve Cayley, Devon Curriculum Services
- Keynote Presentation 2 (ppt, 181kb)
- Practical Application of Video Analysis for Everyday Teaching and Learning (ppt, 669kb), Paul Collins, The Castle School, Taunton.
Creating and Managing Effective Video for Teaching and Learning, Jon Farr, Okehampton College.
- Creating and Managing Effective Video for Teaching (ppt, 3.01mb)
- Reference Clip Planning Sheet (doc, 20kb)
e-learning Resources for Teaching and Learning, Janvrin Moore, ICT Consultant.
- PowerPoint for supporting independent learning (ppt, 874kb), Lucinda Baines,
Head of PE Knowles Hill School.
(please note that the embedded links in this presentation are not all functional)
Embedding ICT in Physical Education: An informative session addressing issues for ICT co-ordinators/senior managers, Steve Cayley, Devon Curriculum Services.
- Workshop Presentation 4 (ppt, 151kb)