The seminar series has had a successful run and has provoked new thinking and action on educational matters. Please see recordings of the first seven sessions.
Creativity and Emergent Educational-futures Network
The Creativity and Emergent Educational-futures Network (CEEN) seeks to bring together individuals with overlapping and intersecting philosophical orientations, ideologies and values that challenge the status quo on education.
Despite our diversity, we all do work that argues for
- the centrality of difference and emergence in our practices of thinking, being and doing.
- the necessity of researching education beyond boundaries.
- The recording of the 6th Anna Craft Memorial Lecture is finally here, given on 1 July 2022 by Veronica Jobbins MBE, titled ‘Dance in a Shifting Landscape’. Read more.
- Dr Helen Clarke and Dr Sharon Witt invite you to a 'whisical' journey through their recent blog titled Where the Cat was? Thinking-with Whymsy as generative acts which can be accessed here.
- Also check out the new thought-provoking resources here on the continuing conversations around Decolonising Educational Relationships in Higher Education by Professor Fatima Pirbhai-Illich and Dr Fran Martin